[pct-l] Gathering Lies from Switchback

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 20:20:13 CDT 2007

Strider writes: The trail Pirate did show up,?Yogi didn't show anybody her bellybutton,?the camaraderie overshadowed the low attendance,?the snow on Saturday morning and the bear's surprise package left Sunday were the crowning events, outside of the huge triple crown awardees numbers.

As for Switchback's request to start a new chapter of ALDHA-West; "ASDHA-West", this has not been discussed with the board yet, and well, frankly, I'm just a little bit bored too! (huh?)
Switchback replies: Yes, once again the Trail Pirate, has been?attacked and besmirched.? An accurate and historic account has been questioned and belittled.?As with all great artist, I will be appreciated after I have gone to the great trail in the sky.? The trail without end or beginning.? I thank you.?