[pct-l] not-a-moose

Jack Richardson jackrichardson at adelphia.net
Sun Oct 7 15:49:18 CDT 2007

My wife and I (happy feet and tumbleweed) hiked with Not-a-moose for a
couple of days near Big Lake Youth Camp. The three of us hiked together
during the Black Butte fire.

I am interested in any info about zen quake. We hiked with him on and off
for a couple of months.  We hiked to Sanora Pass and jumped to Oregon
because of injuries and then stopped at Cascade Locks because of time. We
will complete the PCT in 2009.

Tumbleweed

  _____