[pct-l] Every morning

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Mon Oct 8 17:27:31 CDT 2007

Hello good people of the PCT-L,
	I'm settling in at home after finishing my through hike two weeks
ago and have just completed the time-lapse film I worked on all
summer. Aside from the daily routing of picking 'em up and putting
'em down, I took a photo of myself every day (except I forgot the one
at Vasquez Rocks) and created this little movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1lFLNIO6ps

As I mentioned way back in April I also recored a GPS trail of my
entire hike and soon I'll be massaging the data into something
presentable. Right after one more calories coma. Oh it's nice to have
a kitchen again.

Craig/SunWalker/Heaps