[pct-l] Callahan's.....Ashland, Oregon update

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 16:13:20 CDT 2007

Hello Family and Fans of Callahan's Lodge!

We apologize for the long lapse in news about Callahan's future;  until last
Thursday, we were reluctant to make any announcements that might later have
to be retracted.  At long last (13 months and 2 days after the fire) the
loan to rebuild Callahan's Lodge is CLOSED AND RECORDED!  Building permits
are in place and we are going fast, fast, fast to get Callahan's Lodge and
you back!

The new lodge will be amazing: engineered to withstand a 90 pound snow load,
a 100 mile/hour wind and a seismic level 5 earthquake--all at the same
time!  Music every night (Ken Hart and John Hollis), dancing, two wonderful
menus (a casual bistro and a multi-course fine dining), and the popular
dinner, bed and breakfast package Mondays-Thursdays (except holidays).  The
Lodge will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, 365 days a year with
round-the-clock front desk staff.

Click the link below to read the wonderful review Greg Stiles of the *Mail
Tribune* wrote for today's paper.

http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071010/BIZ/710100307

Again. . .thank you all for our amazing blessings:  your encouragement,
support and prayers!

Ron and Donna Bergquist, Owners
Callahan's Lodge
 Inc