[pct-l] PCT-L list down ??

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at citlink.net
Fri Oct 12 12:25:49 CDT 2007

So did I....but nothing's come back up yet.And I'm getting somewhat desperate about some hikers up north that to my knowledge are still out on the trail, or the Ross Lake alternate.  I need to know!!!!  And suggestion?  And making matters worse, my Favorites, seems to have gone walk-about...someone please send me the address for the Forums.  I've searched on line, but what I get isn't what I need.  Thanks,

Georgi