[pct-l] Hunters!

Kenneth Schwarz ksksksks at cox.net
Mon Oct 15 19:08:16 CDT 2007

Hiked near Three Points in the San Gabriels last weekend, and the deer hunters were out in force. Heard many shots fired and saw at least 15 armed hunters, three carrying a deer on a pole. Some equestrians said there was a
murder being investigated by police. Also met two young
female SOBO through hikers who had come out at Kersarge Pass (snow), and reentered at Aguq Dulche. They were from Boston and Virginia, but I didn't get their names. They were in good shape, if the hunters don't get them. I thought it might be a good idea to post hunting seasons for various
sections/states so PCT hikers can be aware and dress appropriately.