[pct-l] Class PCT DVD Copies

Brian Klotz brian.klotz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 15:29:21 CDT 2007

Bittorent only works well if you have large numbers of people sharing
the same download.  If you don't, which is probably the case in this
situation, it gives no real advantage.

Ryan: I don't really know why you would want to do this in particular
because of the bandwidth requirements for one person to download just
one disk (around 4 gigabytes).  Unless you have unlimited transfer on
your website or wherever you plan to place these to download, this is
highly impractical and could cost you big time dollars for overages in
bandwidth usage.

Brian "Jollies"