[pct-l] Class PCT DVD Copies

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 16:23:06 CDT 2007

Today I upgraded the website I would be putting this
on to 100GB of storage and 1,000 GB of transfer. That
is allot- and I can upgrade it again if I need more.
At this level, I am just considering the the bandwidth
I purchased as a gift to the community.

Here is what I am doing: I am creating a .ISO disk
image of the DVD then am compressing into a self
extracting RAR archive. The RAR files are broken into
300MB chunks-- the 2006 DVD totals 3.57GB. So all one
has to do is download the compressed files. After they
are downloaded just click on the first one and it self
extracts into the disk image file ready to burn to
disk. I tried it today-- it worked perfectly.

ProDeal

www.notesfromthetrail.com