[pct-l] Class PCT DVD Copies

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 16:47:02 CDT 2007

Brick:

Thank-You for the offer! I agree this is a perfect use
for bittorent. Absolutely!  I would be delighted to
send you the all four DVDs for you to torrent. Lets
talk more off list.

I am concerned about how long the torrents would
remain seeded- so, right now I am thinking of
continuing with my plans to uploaded the DVDs to the
web as well. Lets go forward with both plans...

With gratitude,

Ryan
"ProDeal"

www.notesfromthetrail.com