[pct-l] What I did this weekend....

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 15:11:03 CDT 2007

I made a beef stew while camping, it was delicious.

Simmer with red wine for a while, add some onions and garlic while simmering. Once the veggies are done boiling, add your meat. Cook on a two burner stove. Sip some hot chocolate with a healthy dollop of peach schnapps (really..it is yummy!)  Wake up to a beautiful snowy morning.  Go hiking.  I know I am not truly hard core, I enjoy car camping every so often. :)

My horizon was short because it was snowing (then again, I'm only 5'6", I always have short horizons. My friend who joined me for the weekend is 6 ft tall. She, on the other hand, has tall horizons).

Head back to town and meet your friends (and adorable surrogate 'nephew') for dinner.
http://snipurl.com/1si9j

(Isn't he cute? He's grown a lot in the past year. He knows me as Uncle Mags)

 Find out that the Sox won and are going to the World Series.

Get reminded of what is enjoyable and important about life.

Good food, a love of the outdoors and friends you love like family.

There is no point to my e-mail...just that are more important things in this life that what happens on the Innertubes. :)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com