[pct-l] Green Valley Fire Info.

Joseph Anderson joedaddy44 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:41:54 CDT 2007

Casa de Luna is NOT in any immediate danger from the fires in the area. The
Green Valley that is being evacuated and in the news reports is in the Lake
Arrowhead area. The Agua Dulce fire burned northwest over the ridge and down
to Bouquet Cyn Rd about 8 -10 miles south of where the trail crosses. We can
see it beyond the resevoir moving west about  5-7 miles south of us. We also
have heard from the Sauffleys and they are OK as well. Thanks for all the
calls checking to see that we're alright.
                                                  Joe & Terrie