[pct-l] So Cal fires

Joseph Anderson joedaddy44 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:32:57 CDT 2007

The winds continue to blow the fire AWAY from Casa de Luna! I tried to
post a report that we were out of danger last night, but I guess I
must've pointed when I should've been clicking or something like that.
We just returned from the road closure sites here in OUR Green Valley,
(NOT the one being shown on TV where houses are burning and people are
being evacuated) and there is no smoke anywhere except far to the
southwest in what is the Castaic Fire area. That smoke is blowing west
very quickly. We were very fortunate once again having been evacuated
a few years back.(during hiker season)
So, all is well at "The Casa" and we are all breathing a collective
sigh of relief.

Joe & Terrie