[pct-l] Southern Terminus

Robert W. Freed robert at engravingpros.com
Wed Oct 31 14:19:55 CDT 2007

I would be willing to provide a bronze plaque at cost simular to the bronze dedication plaques you see at parks and what not. They are not cheep even at cost. But for one or two hundred dollars it would last for decades. I'd also pitch in on the $. It would need to be mounted on a boulder or cement post.

  Robert