[pct-l] RECORD SECTION HIKES

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun Sep 2 20:17:58 CDT 2007

Ed,

Because there are laws around privacy, and it's nobody's damn business who hiked when and how old they were (or for that matter, who's on the trail right now and where they are).  If someone wants you to know those details they will keep a trail journal, post to this or some other list, or write a book. Many have chosen to do so.  For many other hikers, it's a very personal experience and not for the entertainment and speculation of others with apparently nothing better to do with their time.

I for one thank the PCTA for keeping this information private.

L-Rod