[pct-l] RECORD SECTION HIKES

Phil Baily pbaily at webuniverse.net
Mon Sep 3 12:55:55 CDT 2007

As usual, L-Rod, you are right on with both your postings on this. I
could not agree more. Right to privacy is important,

I always have and always will look at the primary purpose of trail
registers as a way to help locate someone who does not show up when
and where they said they would. That is why they were put there and
that is why I sign them. I admit that there might be a second purpose
for registers placed atop peaks. Other uses of registers are really
far less important. I also think that the PCTA has lots to do,
without responding to requests for info that will not advance the
state of the trail, and which was collected for now out-dated reasons.

Pieces