[pct-l] RECORD SECTION HIKES

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 18:30:55 CDT 2007

Jon you really need to get over it. If you don't want anyone to know
who you are or where you go..........or if anyone else wants to be
invisible......don't sign anything. It's a real simple solution. I let
everyone know when they get here ....what they put in my book gets
read by a lot of others and if it ends up being published that's the
way it is. And if you really want to get "legal" about it....... It's
my house and my book. I'll do what ever I wish with it. If you ever
get here. DON'T SIGN THE DAMN BOOK.

PCT MOM..........local dictator.