[pct-l] Glacier Peak closure

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Tue Sep 4 19:38:23 CDT 2007

Joe,

I presume that given your love for the PCT that  you are an active member of the PCTA.  Rather than ask if there is someone on this list that can contact the PCTA, why don't you simply pick up the phone and call your organization representatives at the PCTA and communite this.

One thing to consider is that this section of the trail is not one that will be fixed during winter months, so trail maintenance on this section is a summer time event.

Last year I took the detour and while is was spectacular in its own right, I do look forward to going back and hiking the old official route one of these days.

Jeff

From: joseph kisner <lostonthecrest at hotmail.com>