[pct-l] Record Section hikes

Jon Danniken danniken at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 14:19:09 CDT 2007

"Karen Lafferty" wrote:
>  What inspiraiton for future generations, or people who want
> to hike the hike, but just haven't found the right motivation.

What are you, an activities director?  Take your dog and pony "inspiration"
show back east and force it on the AT hikers, but leave the PCT alone for
people to hike it on their own, by their own motivation..  There are already
plenty of people who hike it every year, we don't need anyone looking for
new ways to pack the trail full of even more people.

Jon