[pct-l] Glacier Peak Trail in Washington.

LumberJack themtgoat at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 20:36:48 CDT 2007

As many of you know, Glacier peak had a number of bridges go out in 2004.
This year I did a section hike from Stevens Pass to the Boarder.

I posted the video at the bottom of my journal for hikers and the like.
This one goes from White Chuck creek to Kennedy (day 2)
Later I plan to post Milk creek to Steheken (day 3-4), as well as the rest of the hike.

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=204334

-Lumberjack-