[pct-l] Admin Note: Please Read

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Thu Sep 6 21:35:56 CDT 2007

First off everyone, please make administrative requests to me
directly, not to the whole list.

That being said:

Jon
I'm glad to know that you find my administrative notes so engaging
that you have one from last december that you can respond to so
readily.

What specific action are you requesting me to take, and what was the
specific post that you found offensive?

Please respond to me at my direct address, not to the list.

Thank You.

Brick Robbins
PCT-L Admin

--