[pct-l] RECORD SECTION HIKES

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Sep 6 23:29:03 CDT 2007

I am not that familiar with the operations of the PCTA office in
Sacramento so I'm speaking generally here.

Most non-profits are trying to do as much as possible on their primary
mission. Typically, the organizations are short on money, staff, and
volunteers. I'm involved in a couple organizations and there are always
good things to do but no money to pay for them and no one to do it.

Lots of people come up with lots of good ideas. However the suggester
seldom comes up with the staff, volunteers, money, and other resources
to do it. So let me suggest that those wanting the trail registers to be
archived, etcetera come up with the money, staff, space, etcetera to do so.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>