[pct-l] Trouble is back in town

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Sep 8 11:37:28 CDT 2007

 Hi Gang,  I'm back.......trouble is back in town!!!
After 2 weeks in the Sierra and another week in Mammoth for the San Diego
Ski Club's
annual work party I am back.

Whoaaaa!!!.....looks like I stepped into a flame war.

DOWN  BOYS.......DOWN  BOYS.......I know the hiking season is almost over,
everybody
is getting nervous and tensions are running high......where is all the
backpacking camaraderie          and brotherly love?

Where are you Switchback???......We need some comedy & trail humor to put
everybody
in a better frame of mind.

Give us your best stuff and you better make it quick!!!

JMT Reinhold
The nervous one