[pct-l] ALDHA-West rides, etc.

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Sep 8 14:11:09 CDT 2007

Hey all,

Tortoise is sticking his neck out of his shell a little.

I'm going to the ALDHA-West Gathering at the end of the month.

I'll be driving from Crescent City, CA via US101, CA299, I5, then US50.
I've got a Toyota pickup so can easily accommodate one rider and another
if someone is willing to ride in the jump seats.
After the gathering, I plan to spend a couple of nites atg Clair Tappaan
Lodge before a leisurely return. If anyone is interested please contact
me off list.

PS to Reinhold & Switchback:  see you there??

--
Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>