[pct-l] Graffiti - "Edited by Hammer"

t.n. turner barnumbaileypdx at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 21:00:27 CDT 2007

Hey pct mom,
I know how you feel, I hiked with them in southern california this year. They are wonderful young men, took care of me and were worried when I didn't show up one night in camp, even though I told them I wouldn't make it that far that night! I took them on as my surrogate nephews, they remind me of my sister's son who is a nice, polite and helpful young man, as well.

I know that Diesel had wanted to be done today, I hope he made it or is close to finishing. Thanks for standing up for them,  I couldn't believe that they would do something like that.

Hammer and Diesel's surrogate aunt,
Tammy