[pct-l] JMT supported record

Sue Johnston s.johnston at kingcon.com
Thu Sep 13 13:00:37 CDT 2007

Reinhold posted:

>>Sue Johnson just set a new record for the supported with
support team JMT.  She did it in the amazing time of 3 days 15 hrs, 32
minutes Mt. Whitney -Happy Isles  and 3 days, 20 hrs Whitney  Portal  -
Happy Isles.<<

I came across the PCT list while surfing around last night.
If anyone is interested, there is a report at  runsuerun.blogspot.com
I had a great time on both JMT treks this summer!
What a treat to meet Reinhold on the summit of Whitney.
And a teeny correction -- there is a "t" in my last name, i.e. Johnston, not
Johnson.

Regards,
Sue Johnston
Oxnard, CA