[pct-l] Bugs.htm

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Sep 14 03:16:09 CDT 2007

[pct-l] BugsSwitchback,
You failed to mention that any individual testing your method should make
certain his or her medical coverage,
life insurance and will are in order so as not to burden the surviving loved
ones with unnecessary medical bills and burial expenses.
Listerine smells like medicine and bears are known to love medicine.

JMT Reinhold
Estate planer & funeral director
We give discounts to thru-hikers

Switchback wrote:
 [I have heard that a great way to get rid of?mosquitoes is Listerine, the
original flavor.

Just spray it around and the bugs split immediately.? This might be a great
cheap way to keep bugs away on backpacking trips.? I bet it will work on
bears too.? Go ahead and try it and give me a feedback report.

I thank you.

Switchback the Bugger?