[pct-l] Giardia

Shauna csxii at schizoaffective.org
Thu Sep 13 21:23:26 CDT 2007

I never bother to filter in water Olympic  National Park  before I drink
it.  I ignore the warnings at the trail heads.  I'm a bit picky about where
I collect it from as in not downstream from campgrounds.   I've never
gotten sick from drinking unfiltered water.

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:03:13 -0600, Jeffrey Olson <jolson at olc.edu> had this
to say: