[pct-l] Bottle makes dirty water drinkable.htm

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Sep 14 13:08:28 CDT 2007

Well Reinhold,

the article did not say what the flow rate was. However if the
(British?) military was buying them for the troops the bottles must
filter fairly quickly.
also I couldn't find a weight listed, so all you gram counters (like me)
will have to wait for the weight.

after all, you military types are not known for your patience.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>