[pct-l] Giardia

carl myhill carl at litsl.com
Sat Sep 15 16:58:57 CDT 2007

PS I haven't treated water for more than 1,000 miles, though I choose
carefully what I drink

Also, I think it is Catra's knee more than the giardia which has knocked her
out. She is one extremely tough individual and I struggle to see how a bout
of upset tummy could knock her out. It is a real shame but I know she'll be
back and whoever has the record should watch out. She's tough enough and she
knows how to do it now!!!!

Litsl