[pct-l] They are trashing you on nwhikers net..

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Sep 18 17:58:50 CDT 2007

Davy Ray,

without realizing it, your are contradicting yourself. You may not have
lost the appreciation of the experience, but you are too tired and
jaded. but this means that you no longer can savor the beauty because of
your tiredness and jadedness.

not my reason for going.

If I ask myself, "Am I still having fun?" and the answer is "NO" then
I've got to rethink what I'm doing. Maybe the current situation is an
anomaly or maybe the current situation is the price I pay for something
better.  ie, climbing the hill for the view from the top, or enduring
the bugs for the joy of being out.

however, you hike your hike and I'll hike mine.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>