[pct-l] the crazy ones

Freiman, Paul pfreiman at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 18 21:38:31 CDT 2007

Amen.  I no longer have the back for going 30 or more miles.... or going 360 miles in a day on a bike.  Those days were exhilerating.  I really enjoy the trail no matter how many miles I go, but shame on anyone for thinking poorly of the crazy ones, just because that is not how they like to hike.  HYOH.  Dream of something and then do it.  The challenge within is a wonderful thing to fulfill.

Capt Bivy

Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 4:00 AM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] New speed records & the crazy ones