[pct-l] Owl Attack

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Sep 18 22:45:26 CDT 2007

My guess is the owl perceived you as a threat to its nest, young, or
just territory.

About 1991 I was hiking in from Caples Lake to ______ lake. Hiking along
thru some woods, a jay (I think) dove at me and raked the top of my
backpack which fortunately extended above my heard. Returning the next
day, the jay did it again.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>