[pct-l] Owl Attack

Robert Greenlee iheartjenebert at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 14:26:27 CDT 2007

I'm not exactly sure but perhaps you were near its nesting area?

I was hooting for some spotted owls in the El Dorado National forest a few
months ago and can recall being buzzed by an unidentified winged creature a
couple times.  It was probably a predator of the spotted owl but I couldnt
quite make it out in the dark.