[pct-l] Leaving the trail for weddings?

Home jeffreyn at sonic.net
Sun Sep 30 13:57:40 CDT 2007

Your nearest airports are going to be Reno, Fresno and Oakland, not like
you can take a half day stroll to the boarding gate.  Starr's Guide to the
JMT notes there are lots of lateral connections, but some of them are
days' long to get to civilization.  Can you appear by satellite phone and
video?

--
Jeffrey "57" Zimmerman
Sonoma County