[pct-l] Trail angeling in Manning Park

james_allen1 at cox.net james_allen1 at cox.net
Sun Sep 30 20:04:04 CDT 2007

I was planning to go to Manning Park, Canada this week to do some trail angeling and pick up some hikers, but I have no clue as to how to get there, where to park my car, or where to hike to get to the end of the PCT.  I know how to get to Manning Park, but that’s about it.  I plan on driving my car and parking it at the trailhead (if there is a such thing) and hiking to the border of Canada/USA (Monument 78)?  How long is the hike to the monument from the trailhead/road.  I have no resources other than this mailing list.  Can someone help?  Thank you in advance.