[pct-l] Early hours pee tricks -- was crocs are heavy....

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 15:37:59 CDT 2008

Call me crazy, I just get up, go urinate, then go back to sleep. And
usually I tune my water intake so that I urinate right before I go to
sleep and then I can go straight until it's time to get up.

Joke or not, I would never risk urinating inside my shelter. On little
slip because you're sleepy and suddenly you smell like piss and so
does your bag. :P