[pct-l] the great campshoe debate

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Tue Apr 1 22:12:06 CDT 2008

Jim,

Way cool.  The pair I bought in 2006 along the PCT to this day are still worn.  In fact, I am currently sitting on the deck of a beach house on the Kona Coast in Hawaii and my trusty PCT flip flops are by my side.  Talk about versital.  They have no problems making the walk between the deck and the ice chest!

elevator

From: Jim Keener <lists at oldmanwalking.net>