[pct-l] April Kickoff Schedule and T-Shirts

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 09:04:31 CDT 2008

I will arrive at Warner Springs Resort on Wednesday, April 23.  Dinner  will
be at 5:30 PM.  On Thursday I will go to the San Diego AP to pick up
LuLuLupie and come back to Warner Springs.  Diner will be again at 5:30  PM.  Also, on
Wednesday evening or Thursday morning I will take Pieces to  the Pines-Palms
highway from Warner Springs.  After breakfast on Friday  morning I will drive
to Lake Morena with LuLuLupie and Wheeeeeew.  On  Sunday I will drive LuLu
back to the San Diego AP.  Then it is a drive back  to Las Vegas.  That is it so
far.  Now I have to remember all  this.

Say, I just want everyone to know I will have the coolest T-shirt at the
Kickoff.  I will have a big picture of Billy Goat on the front and  a sexy Pirate
picture of L-Rod on the back.  I know.  I  should bring a lot of these
T-shirts to sell at the Pirate's Roost table area -  they would be a super seller.
The proceeds would go to the Kickoff  expenses.  This is too cool of an idea.
Lightning-Rod would be  indirectly supporting the Kickoff and the Herd
affect!!!!!   I could  have sold a lot of them at the TrailFest too

Now, now, now, everyone sit down.  I am only kidding.  I am only  teasing.
Put the blood pressure medicine down.  I will only have one  of these T-shirts
made for me for the Kickoff.  Geeeeesh, no one can  take a joke anymore.

Thank you for your attention.
Stinky the Pirate's Lair Mascot Skunk and  Switchback

Home.