[pct-l] Beldon Town

acu4harmony at aol.com acu4harmony at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 12:17:09 CDT 2008

Hey everyone,
Exciting news.? We drove through Beldon Town yesterday and the town was hopping.? They where doing construction and cleaning up the place.? We stopped and asked what was going on and they said they where opening the Bar, Restaurant and a Store.? We told them we would help give ideas as to what PCT hikers?would need and want.? So we gave them our info and hopefully they will contact us.? They seemed extremely excited and motivated to prep for hikers.? So I wouldn't totally plan for it?being there because you never know what will happen but if it is there.... what an oasis.? I will?let everyone know if they contact us and what becomes of it.??
Happy?trail prepping,? Michelle?