[pct-l] San Jacinto snow conditions today

taterno at cox.net taterno at cox.net
Wed Apr 2 21:03:02 CDT 2008

There will be snow tonight.  Snow level with this storm is 6000 to 6500 feet.  Snow accumulation expected to be up to 4" at 8000 ft, with more snow at higher elevations.

>From NOAA site.

Tom KI6ASP

---- AsABat <AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net> wrote:

Check or ask at www.mtsanjacinto.info . They are fixated on the Cactus
to Clouds route but do have info on the other trails too. Last I heard
it was ice starting right at Humber Park.

AsABat