[pct-l] Kick off needs BBQ's

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 12:29:36 CDT 2008

Hi Everyone
I know we have some local people on this list (Southern California),  2008 thru-hikers, trail angels and 2008 non-thru-hikers.

We need 11 BBQ Grills and 18 full 5 gallon propane tanks to provied over 2000 free meals to the Class of 2008, other hikers, trail angels and other attendees at the Kick Off.

We have 6 grills that include a total of 9 tanks right now.
Some of these have been permenently donated to the Kick off.
Some are loaned by attendees.

We need 5 grills and  9 full tanks (we can fill tanks too)

They must be tested as working and put off a fair amount of heat.  (cooks included is a big plus!)

We are looking for
1) Loaned grills and/or tanks to be delivered to and picked up at the food service area
2) Donated pre tested working used grills and tanks
3) Donated new grills (475 square inch plus grill prefferably)
4) Donations toward new grills.  These grills run about $250 each.

If you are able to help please let me know through this list or by contacting me at montytam at gmail.com.

Thanks

Monty
Warner Springs Monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles .....Again.....and Again
Sign my Guestbook
www.trailjournals.com/monty