[pct-l] Trail Injuries

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 20:13:08 CDT 2008

Maby your right about injuries being an excuse to quit. I just took a nasty fall into the Grand Canyon and wanted to quit BUT i was at the bottom and had to deal with 2 more DDs and snow and ice to get out. So sometimes you just have to go on anyways.
  Meadow Ed

"Robert W. Freed" <robert at engravingpros.com> wrote:
  Injuries are just a excuse your body makes to trick your mind into rationalizing giving up.

At least that's what I'm telling myself this season.

Robert