[pct-l] Platypus in the desert?

joel01 at ekit.com joel01 at ekit.com
Thu Apr 3 22:08:59 CDT 2008

I carried 3 Platypus bags, allowing me to load 8 liters or so if I
overfilled past the line a bit. The largest bag, which I used all the
way to Canada, finally began springing leaks in northern California
but a little duct tape solved that.

I did make a point to never toss filled bags into cactus plants or
drag them on the ground after me, but other than that I wasn't
especially careful with them. (The main thing was to try to avoid
abrasions that would later lead to leaks)

Vlad the Impaler