[pct-l] Plantar fasciitis

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Apr 3 22:54:50 CDT 2008

Maybe this helps, maybe not.

but most every morning I do a series of stretching exercises including
holding one leg straight while leaning on the kitchen counter and thus
stretching my foot as my foot is pushed up towards my shin. Obviously I
control the pressure to get a good stretch but not to injure. then I do the
other leg and foot. seems to help.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>