[pct-l] Trip reports on Trails Journals and PCT-L

Paul Cronshaw beemancron at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 5 14:52:04 CDT 2008

I am just back from a 5 day Section A hike from Campo to Warner Springs with 3 PCT veterans: WS Monty, Glen Van Peski (Gossamer Gear fouder) and Read Miller.

What is the best way to summarize my trip, update water report, and link to my public Picasa folder for photos?

Should I start a journal on trailsjournal.com or just summarize on the PCT-L?
FWIW, I am also hiking the JMT in July.

Thanks for any input.

Beeman