[pct-l] Two questions: KM resupply and creek crossings

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Apr 5 19:19:34 CDT 2008

1) I thought I saw info about this recently but I cannot find it: Can
I send packages to Kennedy Meadows General Store? Do I need to call
or get permission in advance?
2) Is there any information (similar to that handy info on where the
water is) on creek crossings in the Sierras, specifically places
where the creeks are scary to cross and where you might go (up or
down stream) to find easier/safer crossing? I intend to be there the
usual time as most thru-hikers, hopefully.

Thanks,
Diane