[pct-l] Fw: Water Caches - Mason Valley Truck Trail

virgil virgil at baloney.com
Sat Apr 5 23:29:20 CDT 2008

On Saturday 05 April 2008 8:41:48 Joe McDougall wrote:
> Jeff,
>
> You raise a good point.  I live about 3 hours away from this segment, so
> returning once the cache has been used (whenever that is) would be
> impracticle.  I don't want to contribute to trash, but hate not leaving
> water for others when I have the opportunity.  Perhaps the locals can lead
> me to a good spot where others also cache water.  Otherwise, I must only
> look out for myself - and that's just not very neighborly.  Any other
> suggestions?

Why not just water up at the well at the Sunrise Trailhead (about ~3 miles
before the Mason Valley truck Tank)?

see the water report at http://www.4jeffrey.net/pct/a.htm

--
"I came into this game for adventure - go anywhere, travel light, get in, get
out, wherever there's trouble, a man alone."

Robert De Niro as Harry Tuttle in Brazil.