[pct-l] esbit fuel

Kim Geisreiter dusterbuddy at comcast.net
Sun Apr 6 12:16:33 CDT 2008

Butterflychurch-

I will be using esbit tabs this year as well. I bought all of mine ahead of time offline. Believe it or not REI had the best prices. The reason i bought them offline was most places dont carry esbit, and the few that do only carry a few boxes at a time. I bought 14 boxes with 12 tabs to each box. Plenty to get me thrugh my hike and maybe a box left over. Better safe then sorry. Hope this helps.
Kim