[pct-l] Mountain Lion Sightings

Kenneth Schwarz ksksksks at cox.net
Sun Apr 6 22:39:38 CDT 2008

The only one I've seen from the trail was in a cage near Onyx Summit. Two weeks ago, I was warned by a guy in a truck that two large cats had been seen that day near Scissors Crossing. Near Packer Lake Saddle a friend said that she was stalked by a lion while hiking last year. At Seiad Valley we were told that a mountain lion had just come through town a few hours before we arrived. We hitched out of town instead of camping at the trailer park. And one of my patients saw two cats dragging a deer carcus near Burney Falls.