[pct-l] Best sign for hitchhiking

Freiman, Paul pfreiman at ucsd.edu
Mon Apr 7 12:55:15 CDT 2008

Reminds me of the time I was cycling thru Yosemite.  I was told it was
to be two 100 mile days, but it turned out to be two 150 mile days.
After 100 miles on the second day I got to the side of the road and
tried to hitch.  The cars just kept zooming by at 60 mph.  Then I took
my front wheel off and a car immediately stopped.  He had assumed I had
a flat.